Thursday, August 30, 2012

Do you get cranky when sleepy?


Do you usually wake up angry?  Or emotionally sensitive? Where just about anything can set you off by simply hearing someone's voice? I have gotten cranky when sleepy and even irritable. When you get less rest your body gets tired and you also feel discouraged. Everybody needs to sleep well and enjoy their sleep. Infants need approximately 14 to 15 hours. Toddlers, 12 to 14 hours. School-age children, 10 to 11 hours. Adults, 7 to 9 hours. Researches show that people who sleep so little over many nights don't perform as well on complex mental tasks as do people who get closer to seven hours of sleep a night. Additionally, studies among adults show that getting much more or less than seven hours of sleep a night is associated with a higher mortality rate.

This is why we all need to have a restful night. Before, I always used to wonder if I had the right mattress for my body. There was times when I felt like it was too firm and since I’m a side sleeper my right hand used to always get numb, and it started getting worse little by little. My mood at work was horrible and I would always feel lethargic. My sleep disorder affected my life, for such a reason I had to do something immediately, so I decided to replace my mattress. It took me a long time to pick the right one because comfort and firmness combined all in one is very difficult to find, I ended up choosing one of the newest products from Ditex” Ultimate Pro- Gel”. After purchasing this product, I can truly say it changed my life. Besides giving me the comfort that I need, it also supports my back and neck. To sum up this was a big impact because a mattress has bettered my life.

In addition, lack of sleep can affect your immune system. Studies show that people who don't get enough sleep or quality sleep at night are more likely to get sick after being exposed to a virus, such as the common cold. Lack of sleep can also affect how fast you recover if you do get sick.
During sleep, your immune system releases proteins, some of which help promote sleep. The reason why you feel tired and sleepy the next day is because sleep deprivation may decrease production of these protective proteins. Also, infection-fighting antibodies and cells are reduced during periods when you don't get enough sleep. 

Overall, from my own experience, I know there’s nothing more annoying than being cranky when sleepy. The decision is in your hands. I made the right choice, is your turn now, you decide, but always remember: Ditex gives you the pleasure to sleep well.

Please LIKE us on the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ditex-Rex-Mattresses/128877967253107

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for informing us on your blog about sleepys. I like your post because I've learn a lot about sleepys. I hope you can post more content so that I can learn more. Keep updating on us. Are you still craving for Sleepys Delivery? Surf here.

    ReplyDelete